Princess Cruises offers Alaska without fences. Animals that outnumber people, sunlight shines at midnight and nature reigns…life is different. This northern frontier still boasts pristine landscapes, majestic wildlife and a coastline that is one of the most enthralling waterways in the world. The Last Frontier has exactly what you need for that unique and captivating cruise vacation that you've been dreaming of. Princess Cruises to Alaska are a great way to see the rugged, snowy, and yet incredibly beautiful landscape of America's 50th state. These vacations can be as relaxing or active as you make them. Beyond Alaska's fortress-like glacier walls lie scenic ports of call, treasured national parks, and abundant wildlife. And, with more than 1,400 miles north to south and 2,400 miles east to west, it's truly a land of epic proportions.
- Offers 18 different Land & Sea Vacations
- All Land & Sea Vacations include Glacier Bay and a second glacier experience
- Many ships visit Hubbard Glacier & Glacier Bay
- Impressive Lodges
- Denali Wilderness Lodge
- Mt. McKinley Wilderness Lodge
- Kenai Wilderness Lodge
- Copper River Wilderness Lodge
- Direct to Denali train - Their exclusive Alaska cruise ship-rail-lodge connection takes you straight to Denali National Park. You can enjoy more time in Denali..
Unforgettable vistas of the icy slopes, glaciers, and breaching whales will follow you long after you return home. Gaze in bewilderment as the enormous glacial formations float beside you with a soothing visit in Glacier Bay. Don't forget about the awesome ports-of-call and cultures you can delve into as well. Anchorage, Ketchikan, Juneau, and Skagway are a few of the fantastic ports you may have the opportunity to visit, each filled with interesting people and attractions.